A free digital quarterly magazine, here to champion independent businesses, creators, individuals, makers and retailers.
Our mission statement:
* to champion independent businesses, creators, individuals, makers and retailers
* to feature interesting people with a different story to tell
* to feature people who are of the “pay it forward” belief
The aim of the magazine is to collect together inspirational stories and features with independent people, and to help to publicise those people trying to make it on their own and follow their dream.
Issue 1: the Spring issue (April – June) was released on Friday 1st April 2016
Issue 2: the Summer issue (July – September) was released on Friday 1st July 2016
Between October 2016 and September 2017, the magazine was on hiatus
Issue 3: the Christmas Gift Guide issue (October - December) was released on Sunday 1st October 2017
We will only be producing the annual Christmas Gift Guide for the time being.
ISSUE 1 - SPRING 2016
Featuring interviews with:
* Hope & Gloria * Alfie Moon Designs * Present Purrfections * The Recipe Giftbook * Sweet Pizzas
* The Artisan Collective * Kempadoo-Millar * Sugar & Sloth *How Dare She? * Roxiie’s Treasures
* Choc On Choc * Men’s Finest Pocket Square * Starlit Forget Me Not Angel Clothing * Bristlr
* C.A.K.E Cosmetics * Samantha Ward Aesthetics * Vintage Victory Rollers * Signature Soaps
Plus, we have lots of adverts for fabulous independent retailers, and events taking place throughout April, May and June.
ISSUE 2 - SUMMER 2016
Featuring interviews with:
* Two Little Boys * Children With Cancer Charity * Bunny Hop Dance and Fitness * V-Curious
* Holly’s Lollies * Thai in a Pie * Glutopia Artisan Bakery * Me Too! Foods * Marvellous Superfood
* Baby Swimming Shop * Milk Monster * The Prop Factory * Blackberry Wood * Sling Swing
* The Miss Fortunes
Plus, we have lots of adverts for fabulous independent retailers, and events taking place throughout July, August and September.
ISSUE 3 - CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE 2017
Featuring great Christmas gift ideas from:
* Adoption Packs (Unicorn Adoptions, Dragon Adoptions and Mermaid Adoptions)
* Adventures & Tea Parties * Arty Globe by Hartwig Braun * Bebemoda * Boots & Bones
* Cheeky Food Co. * Excitabauble * FeltTails * Giant Kitten * Godminster Farm * hello DODO
* Jayne Tapp Designs * Joolzery * Joyful And Mellow * Little Conkers * Lylia Rose
* Made By Aunt Sal * Moo Moo & Bear * Mrs Cross’ Nail Shop * Nik’s T-Shirts * Seed and Bean
* Spice Kitchen *Street54 *Sweetlove Press *Taylor Two *The Black Dog Company *The Cool Line
* The Dog And I *The Dorothy Days *The Hungry Hounds Bakery *The Literary Gift Company
* The Locket Library *The Pigeon’s Nest *The Treasured *Wicked Uncle *Wrapped By Alice
Plus, we also have adverts for Christmas fairs and markets taking place throughout November and December.